Robert N. Keehner is respected in the legal community as an insightful and skilled trial lawyer and negotiator who quickly understands what others involved in the case are considering. Attorney Keehner has been practicing law for over 35 years and is a former member of the Board of Governors of The Maryland State Bar Association,past President ofHoward County Bar Association and Former Prosecutor.He uses this experience to craft a case that will bring about the best outcome for you. Attorney Keehner cares not just about the outcome of the case. He wants to see all his clients fare well, now and in the future.
Contact Robert N. Keehner, Attorney at Law for your free consultation.
We founded our law firm on the following seven principles:
- We believe that the Constitution is in place to protect the rights of all individuals.
- We believe in the presumption of innocence and that every individual charged with an offense or with a legal problem is entitled to due process and their day in court.
- We believe it is our job to seek the truth and ensure that justice is done.
- We believe in high-quality legal representation at a reasonable fee.
- We believe that all individuals should be treated fairly, honestly and with respect.
- We believe in being responsive to our clients' needs and in providing fast personal and courteous service.
- We believe in keeping our clients fully informed about their case or issue and keeping in touch when the matter has concluded.
We use these principles as a backdrop to all the work we do. You experience legal service that takes you as an individual into account, which helps make you a real person in the eyes of the law, in the eyes of the insurers, and in the eyes of the opposing counsel. Let us help you.