Juvenile Crimes Lawyer in Ellicott City
Experienced Juvenile Defense in Maryland
Has your child been accused of juvenile crimes? Robert N. Keehner, Attorney at Law provides comprehensive juvenile delinquency defense throughout the state of Maryland. Our juvenile crimes lawyer in Ellicott City has over 35 years of legal experience.
We handle the defense of minors who have been charged with juvenile delinquency crimes, such as:
- Underage drinking
- Underage drinking and driving / DUI
- Possession of firearms
- Public nuisance
- Possession of drugs, including marijuana
- Being charged as an adult with serious offenses and felonies
How We Help
If your child has been arrested, how the case is handled can have serious impact on your family and your child's futures.
It is important to secure the services of an attorney who knows how to help your son or daughter, and who knows how to work with youth charged with juvenile delinquency.
If you choose to work with attorney Keehner's law office, you will:
- Have a solid understanding of the juvenile criminal charges that your son or daughter is facing
- Know the legal process to help secure your child's release from the juvenile court system
- Know the various potential outcomes of the juvenile law case
- Know attorney Keehner's approach to your specific case
- Know that we will try everything legally possible to have the case dismissed, and if that's not possible, we can offer alternatives such as community service, and help secure the child the help he or she needs
- Know actions that your son or daughter can take that will help his or her case, including drug or alcohol counseling
- Know the legal process if your child is charged as an adult
You will know that you are choosing a lawyer who is responsive to your phone calls, well respected and known in the Maryland criminal law community, and who has achieved positive outcomes for teenagers charged with juvenile crimes.
Call our Ellicott City juvenile crimes lawyer today for excellent service at (410) 593-1582.